Saturday, July 30, 2011

For sale Monroe 40200 Specialty Shock Absorber

Monroe 40200

I purchased two of these items in April of 08. The amazon page said "lifetime limited warranty." This month, less than one year later, the right rear struck blew. I didn't ask for a copy of the warranty when I ordered these shocks because my original equipment lasted 125,000 miles and with a brand like Monroe I had no concerns. I emailed both Amazon and Monroe and received no reply. Since I emailed from their own web sites I could not make a copy of the emails sent. Amazon replied that it was Monroe's problem and Monroe has not replied. I called Amazon and some dimwit transferred me, without saying to whom, to ... Self-contained and self-energized, automatically and silently optimizes front Monroe 40200 to rear suspension balance. Manufactured to OE factory specifications and meets the control parameters of the vehicle Provides better Monroe 40200 handling, control Monroe 40200 and Monroe 40200 performance characteristics ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home