Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shop online Monroe 40044 Specialty Shock Absorber

Monroe 40044

I purchased these shocks as a direct replacement for my 2002 Escalade. I wanted to retain my electronic ride (Autoride) but avoid paying $600 a piece for OEM front shocks. I'm more than thrilled with the results. These shocks are a direct plug and play replacement. Truck rides like its brand new. Highly Recommended.0 of people found the following review helpful. Monroe 40044 Self-contained and self-energized, automatically and silently optimizes front to Monroe 40044 rear suspension Monroe 40044 balance. Backed by a limited warranty Manufactured to OE factory specifications and meets Monroe 40044 the control parameters of the vehicle ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home